Founder / Technology
is the main engine behind
service. Motivated by a serendipituous encounter, Tibi started
working on an idea that would facilitate great matches for those who
are still searching and actively pursuing their interests.
is targeted towards hands-on opportunity seekers, who are
looking for what is likely the most important element in any
venture: the person who is coming along for that ride.
He owns the full implementation:
- concept, design, architecture
- full stack implementation, Google cloud backend
- intellectual property and proprietary algorithms
Tibi has PhD in computer science from Purdue and MBA from Chicago Booth.
Marketing : Product, Content, Strategy
is managing and executing
a comprehensive marketing strategy for
She is leading:
- content marketing for market development
- product marketing for product-market fit
- busines development for customers acquisition, growth hacking, identifying partnerships, etc
- overall marketing strategy
Laura has PhD from University of Chicago, and worked for the last 5 years in multitude of marketing roles.
Behavior Research and User Experience
brings Behavioral Economics to
He is involved with:
- applying behavioral economics to fine tune the matching experience and value delivered to our users
- next generation operating model around customer journeys (UX)
- project management, and operations management
George has MBA from Chicago Booth, and he also teaches at the Illinois Institute of Technology on Behavioral Economics and Decision Making